I used to hate Valentine’s Day. I was in my mid-twenties and I’d simulate gagging when I saw young women walking around campus with roses. Then, I found the man who became my life partner and best friend. It took him a year to say he loved me (I would be damned to say it first). This post is dedicated to him, the sweetheart worth waiting for!
20 creative ways to say I Love You.
- Through the winds of change, my love blow constant.
- Keep Calm & Love Me.
- In your eyes, I see our together.
- You are the butter on my toast.
- You own the domain name of my heart.
- You don’t suck.
- Without you, my life lacks meaning.
- I trust you.
- You are the warmth of sunshine upon my heart.
- You are the best part of my every day.
- You make me want to wear nice/naughty clothes.
- In my heart, I know one thing to be true: you are my everything.
- Would that I could, ’cause I would/wood with you.
- I love you more.
- I will be the star that guides your darkest night.
- Let me be your hole in one.
- You brighten the darkest of my days.
- You’re irresistible.
- Let me wrap my love around you and keep you safe.
- I want to make you feel great.
Add your creative ways to say I Love You in the comments!
Happy Valentine’s Day!